What information we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter the following information:
- Email address
- Home Address
- Login Information
- Phone Numbers
- Order Details
- Order History
- Delivery Details
You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
How do we use your information?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To process the registration of your on-line account and maintain your on-line account.
- To process transactions – Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by you.
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual service requests and support needs).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To send periodic emails/SMS Text Messages – The information you provide to order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related products or service information.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
How to Change your Personal file
If your name, e-mail or home address, telephone number or other personally identifiable information changes, you may send the information by e-mailing us at email@example.com .
If you prefer to be removed from our mailing list, let us know by sending us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and the word “remove” in the subject line. Do include in any communication your full name, e-mail address, and home address. Please note that such request may take up to thirty (30) days to become effective.
How do we protect your information?
We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no company, including NOR-PHL, can fully eliminate security risks associated with Personal Information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our businesses, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Online Private Policy Only
This policy was last modified on February 25, 2012